- Dyspraxia Association (Ireland), website: http://www.dyspraxiaireland.com/
- Dyspraxia/DCD Association (Cork, Ireland), website: http://www.dyspraxiadcdcork.ie/
- Dyspraxia/DCD Association Cork (2007) Tips for Teens and Teachers: Developmental Coordination Disorder, download from: Tips for Teens and Teachers [PDF - 364 KB]
- The Dyscovery Centre, Living with Dyspraxia (DVD), website: http://www.dyscovery.co.uk/
- Instructional Intelligence offers samples of mind and concept maps, website: http://www.instructionalintelligence.ca/html/resources.htm
- Sensory Integration Network UK and Ireland, website: http://www.sensoryintegration.org.uk
- CanChild is a research and educational centre based in Canada. This site has particularly useful sections related to the learning and teaching of pupils with Developmental Coordination Disorder/Dyspraxia. Clikc here for website.
- Click here for SESS Book Borrowing Library
- Sweeney, C. (2007), Good Inclusive Practice for Children with Dyspraxia/DCD in Irish Primary Schools, Dublin: EU Publishing on behalf of the Dyspraxia Association of Ireland. (Available from the Office of the Dyspraxia Association, Jungheinrich, 69 Cookstown Industrial Estate, Tallaght, Dublin 24.)
- Boon, M. (2001), Helping Children with Dyspraxia, London: Jessica Kingsley.
- Buzan, T. (2003), Mind Maps for Kids, London: Thorsons.
- Dockrell, J. and Messer, D. (1999), Children’s Language and Communication Difficulties, London: Cassell.
- Kirby, A. and Drew, S. (2003) Guide to Dyspraxia and Developmental Co-ordination Disorders,
London: David Fulton Publishers.
- 11. Platt, G. ( 2011) Beating Dyspraxia with a Hop, Skip and a Jump ; A Simple Exercise Program for Home and School, London : Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Macintyre, C. (2000), Dyspraxia in the Early Years: Identifying and Supporting Children with Movement Difficulties, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Macintyre, C. (2001), Dyspraxia 5–11: A Practical Guide, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Portwood, M. (1999), Developmental Dyspraxia: Identification and Intervention (2nd edn), London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Portwood, M. (2000), Understanding Developmental Dyspraxia: A Textbook for Students and Professionals, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Ripley, K.
- (2001), Inclusion for Children with Dyspraxia/DCD: A Handbook for Teachers, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Ripley, K., Daines, B. and Barrett, J. (1997), Dyspraxia: A Guide for Teachers and Parents, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Ripley, K., Barrett, J. and Fleming, P. (2001), Inclusion for Children with Speech and Language Impairments: Accessing the Curriculum and Promoting Personal and Social Development, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Rustin, L., Cook, F., Botterill, W., Hughes, C. and Kelman, E. (2001), Stammering: A Practical Guide for Teachers and Other Professionals, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Stuart, L., Wright, F., Grigor, S. and Howey, A. (2002), Spoken Language Difficulties: Practical Strategies and Activities for Teachers and Other Professionals, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Tod, J., Blamires, M. and Castle, F. (1999), Individual Education Plans: Speech and Language (IEPs), London: David Fulton Publishers.
To view PDF documents you will need to download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.