Special Education Support Service is providing this one-day course for Primary Teachers working with pupils that have Acquired Brain Injury.
- Have a 'big picture' understanding of Acquired Brain Injury
- Understand what Acquired Brain Injury looks like in the context of the classroom
- Explore focused and purposeful interventions and classroom strategies
- Gain practical experience of Individual planning for students with Acquired Brain Injury
- Explore tools for assessment and support
Information for Applicants
Participants will require permission from the Board of Management to attend. Typically, substitution for this seminar will only be allowed to classroom teachers with primary responsibility for students with a special educational need and if it is deemed absolutely essential by the Principal.
Typically substitution will only be allocated to non - substitute teachers
Payment is not available to teachers in a substitute capacity
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Registration: 8.45 AM
Start: 9.15 AM
Finish: 3.15 PM