Skip to main content
- Click here for SESS Book Borrowing Library
- Alban-Metcalfe, J. and Alban-Metcalfe, J. (2001), Managing Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in the Inclusive Classroom: Practical Strategies for Teachers, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Cefai, C. and Cooper, P. (2009) Promoting Emotional Education, Engaging Children and Young People with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties, London, Jessica Kingsley.
- Cooper, P. and Bilton, K.M. (2002), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Practical Guide for Teachers (2nd edn), London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Dendy, C.A.Z. (2000), Teaching Teens with ADD and ADHD: A Quick Reference Guide for Teachers and Parents, Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House.
- Hallowell, E.M. and Ratey, J.J. (1992) Fifty Tips on Classroom Management of ADD, ADD Forum, download from: http://users.rcn.com/peregrin.enteract/add/50clas.html
- Kewley, G.D. (2001), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Recognition, Reality and Resolution, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Rief, S.F. (2003), The ADHD Book of Lists: A Practical Guide for Helping Children and Teens with Attention Deficit Disorders, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.