Click here for SESS Book Borrowing Library
- Essau, C.A. (2003), Conduct and Oppositional Defiant Disorders: Epidemiology, Risk Factors and Treatment, Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc.
- Frank, K., Paget, M. and Wilde, J. (2005), Defying the Defiance: 151 Insights, Strategies, Lessons and Activities for Helping Students with ODD, Chapin, SC: YouthLight Inc.
- Hall, P.S. and Hall, N.D. (2003), Educating Oppositional and Defiant Children, Alexandra, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
- Riley, D. A. (1997), The Defiant Child: A Parent’s Guide to Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Dallas, TX: Taylor Publishing.
- Sunderland, M. (2003), Helping Children Locked in Rage or Hate: A Guidebook, Bicester: Speechmark.