Click here for SESS Book Borrowing Library
- Algozzine, B. and Ysseldyke, J.E. (2006) Teaching Students with Medical, Physical and Multiple Disabilities: A Practical Guide for Every Teacher, Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Fox, M. (2003) Including Children 3–11 with Physical Disabilities: Practical Guidance for Mainstream Schools, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Grogan, M. (2007) Partners in Education: A Handbook on Disability Awareness and Inclusive Practices for Students with Disabilities (2nd edn).
- Geralis, E. (1998) Children with Cerebral Palsy, Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House.
- Heelan, J. R. (2000) Rolling Along, The Story of Taylor and his Wheelchair, Atlanta, GA: Peachtree Publishers.
- Hinchcliffe, A. (2007) Children with Cerebral Palsy: A Manual for Therapists, Parents and Community Workers, London: SAGE.
- Hull Learning Services (2004) Supporting Children with Cerebral Palsy, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Scope (UK): organisation for people with cerebral palsy, website: http://www.scope.org.uk/
- Sieglinde, M. (2006) Teaching Motor Skills to Children with Cerebral Palsy and Similar Movement Disorders: A Guide For Parents and Professionals, Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House.