Click here for SESS Book Borrowing Library
- Algozzine, B. and Ysseldyke, J.E. (2006) Teaching Students with Medical, Physical and Multiple Disabilities: A Practical Guide for Every Teacher, Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Dicken, J.J. (2005) Cody’s Story: Living One Day at a Time with Spina Bifida, Frederick, MD: PublishAmerica.
- Fox, M. (2003) Including Children 3–11 with Physical Disabilities: Practical Guidance for Mainstream Schools, London: David Fulton Publishers.
- Grogan, M. (2007) Partners in Education: A Handbook on Disability Awareness and Inclusive Practices for Students with Disabilities (2nd edn).
- Lutkenhoff, M. (2000) Children with Spina Bifida: A Parent’s Guide, Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House.
- Lutkenhoff, M. and Oppenheimer, S.G. (eds.) (1997) SPINAbilities: Young Person’s Guide to Spina Bifida, Bethesda, MD: Woodbine House.